Our Association has a strict ‘Code of Conduct’ by which each and every one of our Members are governed.
Included Principles are as follows:
- To deal fairly and equitably with consumers
- To market products of the highest quality
- To prepare quotations and contracts with full details
- To guarantee all products sold, including workmanship, for a minimum of three years from date of completion (excluding accidents or vandalism)
- To hold public and product liability insurance to a minimum of $10,000,000
- To complete Memorials on time and in accordance with the Contract, Cemetary application and Australian Standards.
Our ‘Code’ also has a disputes resolution procedure for members and their clients.